There are so very many plants in the garden that I am not able yet able to offer in the usual way in the shop. They change so much in size and habit over the year that it is difficult to know how to describe and cost them. So, to give you the opportunity to obtain some of the plants, I will be listing them here, usually with photos. If you see something that you would like, please let me know and I will tell you in what form and when they can be supplied (pots, plugs, bare-rooted, cuttings, etc.) and how much they will cost. If you then wish to go ahead and buy, I will create a special order page for you.
It's early days for this section of the site, so please check back often - there are so many plants I would like to offer you and the list will grow over the coming weeks and months!
For the moment, just to get started, here is a simple list of the first few plants that come to mind:
- Adenophora latifolia: delicate, campanula-like flower spikes.
- Alchemilla conjuncta: silver edged miniature variety - very pretty.
- Alchemilla erythropoda
- Anthriscus sylvestris 'Ravenswing': Black Cow Parsley.
- Arum italicum
- Crocosmia 'Citronella': medium-sized, clear yellow flower spikes.
- Crocosmia, deep golden-yellow, possibly 'George Davidson'
- Crocosmia 'Lucifer': dramatic, tall, rich scarlet flower spikes.
- Dicentra formosa 'Luxuriant' (pink)
- Dicentra formosa 'Aurora' (white)
- Epimedium warleyense (orange)
- Epimedium x versicolor Sulphureum (yellow)
- Epimedium x youngianum Roseum (pink)
- Epimedium rubrum (crimson)
- Geranium × oxonianum f. thurstonianum: unusual, narrow, pink petals
- Hydrangea arborescens 'Annabelle'
- Weigela florida 'Foliis Purpureis: dark, almost black, foliage and dark red blooms
- Weigela florida 'Variegata' (pale pink)